Mute City [Box-Killa] Mute City [Box-Killa]

Gppd song dude

I hope to see more songs like this from you.

His World Dance His World Dance

Incredible

This remix is awesome. Keep making great ones like this man.

Water (Dj Sonik Original) Water (Dj Sonik Original)

wow

This songs is quite relaxing. I like it.

{dj-N} The Beginning of Time {dj-N} The Beginning of Time

Damm

I think the piano was a very good touch. Kudos man. Keep making song like this. And try to find a way to make your songs into ringtone.

Course of Evil || Megaman 2 Course of Evil || Megaman 2

GOD DAMMIT MAN!!!!!!!!!

I WANT THIS SONG AS MY RINGTONE >< You made a cool classic song into FREAKEN ROCK SONG THAT KICKS ASS!!!!! It's even on a some games and flashes. I'm kinda jelous. >.>

MegaMan 3 title RMX MegaMan 3 title RMX

Amazing

This song is so awsome, I want to put this song as my ring tone...if i only knew how to do that >.>

Zelda Memories Zelda Memories

God Damm

Yo, this song makes me want to cry. This song brings soo much memories from this game. I wish that my gamecude wasn't broken so could play the game...or have the Wii to download the game. But seriously, this song really does make my soul happy. Kudos to you man. You brought out the best of this song. If i could, I would have rate this song 1000 instead of 10.

Zelda - Gerudo Valley (remix) Zelda - Gerudo Valley (remix)

DAMM

Yo, this song takes back so much memories. It makes me want to play the ocarina of time, if I still had the game and my gamecube...FUCK >.>

Tundra Tundra

DUDE!!!!!!!

This song is awsome. Normally I don't like Trance and Techno songs, but when I heard this song, I changed my mind. Kudos to you dude.

Sonic Adv. 3- Chaos Angel Act1 Sonic Adv. 3- Chaos Angel Act1

Damm

Dude, this is by far the best video game song remix in Newgrounds EVER!!!!!